Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Night Shots

I'm coming to an end of the pictures I have so far. It's almost time to start talking about my build, but first... some more night shots.

I went to AutoZone about 4 months ago, and i saw these fog lights. Ive always wanted fogs, but i would want the yellow JDM ones. Like hell I'm going to spend 200's on fog lights that someone could steal off my car in 2 minutes. These were only 18 bucks, and I got some cash back from selling my school books back to the school.

I head over to Matt's house and we start cutting up my bumper. Dont worry, I got this bumper for free from him. It is an 90-91 bumper, and im going back to a 88-89 for looks, and the fact I hate that the trim isn't the same.

Here is some pictures from the install:




If you noticed my rims changed... good eye! My old rims hated me and the driver's side valve stem was leaking. Couldn't keep air in it and didn't have the time to deal with it, so I traded Kyle for his 90 CRX DX stock ones. They worked for the time being. But now I've moved on to better rims.....





Thats right... some BMW bottle caps. I love the way they look, and how I got all 4 of them for $45. Then i just needed to get rubber on them and get them balanced. I plan on soda blasting them and painting the centers black.

















No comments: