Thursday, February 8, 2007

Trip Back

Here is some pics of when i went to my dad's place to go pick it up. All i saw before was the pictures he sent me (the ones in the last post).


The first sight

Before we could get out of town and go home, we had issues with the car. It kept sputtering and not starting for 15 or so minutes. Then it threw some codes (CEL 7, Throttle Positioning Sensor). We went to some part store and changed out some of the parts off the dizzy, but it was only a temp fix. The codes and sputtering came back. My dad happened to know a guy in town that had another d15 motor and we went there and bought his throttle body off it. The sputtering stopped, but we still threw the code.


Driving to Vancouver with bcool.


On our way back to boise


Kept throwing codes (CEL 7). Found out it tops out at 111mph too!


The Oregon rain got to it.

I finally had my dream car. I've wanted one since i was 6. When my parents got divorced, my dad got a 1st gen CRX and it always reminded me of him. It was fun when he came and picked me up in it and drove around fast. Since then I have always wanted one.

here was his CRX:


More pics in the near future!
<3spastik

No comments: